Mid-Atlantic-based public relations firm Weiss PR, Inc. has been selected by Expertise.com as one of the top public relations firms in the Baltimore area.
Expertise.com is a Seattle-based online directory that uses a research and selection process to identify top service professionals in more than 100 business categories, including public relations firms.
Expertise scored more than 150 firms offering public relations services in the Baltimore area on 25 variables across five categories:
- Reputation: A history of satisfied customers giving excellent recommendations;
- Credibility: Established in their industry with licensing, accreditations, and awards;
- Experience: Masters of their craft, based on years of practical experience and education;
- Engagement: Approachable and responsive to clients and available for new business;
- Professionalism: Dedicated to providing consistently quality work and impeccable customer service.
Expertise then analyzed the results to develop a final list of the top 15 firms in the area.
Earlier this year, Weiss PR was ranked among the top public relations firms with operations in the U.S. by O’Dwyer’s, the leading trade publication for public relations and marketing communications professionals.
The firms included in O’Dwyer’s rankings must meet stringent standards, including submission of information to validate revenue and accounts. O’Dwyer’s ranks firms in 13 key cities and regions in the U.S., as well as by public relations specialties.
Founded in 2008, Weiss PR will celebrate its 10th anniversary in October.
About Weiss PR
Weiss PR, Inc. helps companies and organizations reach, engage, and influence the right audiences in order to achieve both their communications and business goals. The company specializes in five key industries – real estate (including commercial real estate development, architecture, engineering, and design), employee benefits and healthcare, professional services, technology, and nonprofits. Weiss PR’s services include media and influencer relations, social media, crisis communications, and marketing services – all of which are anchored by strategic communications planning.